Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting to Know Your Friends

Got this from one of my yahoo 360 friends

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of 'Getting to know your Friends!'

Okay here's what you're supposed to do: change all the answers so they apply to you. Have Fun!

1. What is your occupation: Retired
2. What color are your socks right now: Navy blue
3. What are you listening to right now: a ticking clock
4. What was the last thing you ate: a sandwich
5. Can you drive stick shift: learned on one (there weren't many of the other kind around then)
6. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone: a friend from church
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you: yes
8. How old are you: 72
9. What's your favorite soda: Dr. Pepper
10. What's your favorite sport: sitting in front of the computer
11. Have you ever dyed your hair: never, can't imagine wasting time & effort to do that
12. Do you have any pets: Dog, Bonnie; Cat, Nutmeg
13. Favorite dessert: Apple pie
14. What's the last movie you've seen: The Passion of Christ
15. What's your favorite day of the week? Nearly all the same to me
16. How do you prevent anger? Avoid anger making situations
17. What was your favorite toy when you were little: Sister Lil reminded me - a home-made stuffed toy called "Lucy Goosey." We affectionately called it the "gloose."
18. What's your favorite season: Spring - it means winter is over
19. Hugs or Kisses: both
20. Cherries or Blueberries: both
21. Will your friends e-mail you back: Usually
22. Who's most likely to respond: My Chinese friend
23. Who's least likely to respond: My daughter
24. Current living arrangement: house
25. When was the last time you cried: don't remember
26. What's on the floor of your closet: junk
27. Who is the friend that you've known longest and are sending it to: Whoever reads my blog - Dee, perhaps, and sister Lil
28. What did you do last night? Slept
29. Favorite smells: Lilac, Mock Orange
30. Who inspires you: My great-niece Kathryn
31. Who were you afraid of as a little kid: God
32. Do you prefer plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger: cheese
33. Favorite dog breed: whatever I have at the moment (right now, a blue heeler)
34. How many states have you lived in: 3
35. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
36. Most missed memory: My grandchildren visiting
37. Favorite Store: Best buy
38. Whom do you miss right now: My grandchildren & great-grandchildren
39. When was the last time you slipped on ice? This afternoon
40. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be and why?: ???

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for mentioning me! What a fun survey. Do you think I should do it?? I've seen different variations of them.

Grammy said...

Be my guest! I don't usually bother with these things, but I kinda liked this one.

Grammy (Aunt Doris)

Anonymous said...

Hi Grammy. I'm another 360 refugee, now migrated ok to Multiply but still interested in other options, so checking yours out here.
I must say I do LIKE that (unlike Multiply) one can Comment here without joining anything - though I suspect it's ironic that one way you CAN 'choose an identity' for Comments here is using "OpenID", which (once set up) will accept a YAHOO ID/password! {LOL}.

Anonymous said...

(Eagle_Kiwi again, just confirming/checking that "OpenID" thing - refer http://http://openid.yahoo.com/ - kinda trickt to set up, but yes, It Works!)

Grammy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Eagle-Kiwi! Stop by again some time!

Grammy

Aunt Lil said...

Well, of course I was far too small for me to remember that particular incident and prayer for Tommy...but its interesting, because public prayer seems to be one of the gifts God has given me. But it is only valid as my private prayer time with the Lord is a great deal more extensive and my heart kept in tune with Him.

Glad I'm one of your best friends! I want to be! Love, Lil