Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blogging 2010

I didn’t post a blog in January. I’ve already posted most family birthdays, some of them twice. There are no new “Magnacalendar” pictures. If you want to review the entire year of “Magnapictures,” they are posted here. I haven’t been very good at writing up stuff, so have neglected my blog shamefully.

However, I do have a new area of interest to write on. My pastor is giving an excellent series of messages, and I have been keeping notes on them. It helps that he gives us a brief outline each Sunday with “Fill in the blanks.” With his permission, I will be posting a brief overview of each of the messages in this series, and perhaps other messages eventually. I will probably occasionally write up a completely original blog. I am working on one right now. But I do have the notes ready to go for the first four sermons in the series I mentioned.

No comments: