Monday, April 6, 2009

Another month, another blog

No matter what, I can’t seem to get into writing a blog more than once a month these days. Last month, with the nice weather, and the improvement in my health, I was able to get out and do a lot of yard work. There is still a lot to be done. Some of it, of course, is seasonal, and is here to be done every year, but I’m also doing some “one-time” stuff that will be finished for “time & eternity” when I get it done. I am thankful for the health to be able to do this work.

Last week, my brother’s mother-in-law passed away. I had read that she was in the hospital & not likely to live almost a week earlier. I had read about it on my niece’s (and her husband’s) blog. See “Bob and Suzanne” in my links. It was great to read that she had found the Lord a little over a week before her passing. God is good.

Did you participate in “Red Envelope” day? Three red envelopes went out from our home. Among the many free addresses labels I have received, I found the perfect return address label. It pictured a child sleeping with an angel guarding it.

For the “regular” features:
The “Magnaclam” calendar image:
Magnacalendar images: April

April birthdays:
April 11: My sister Mildred
April 19: My great-nephew Paul Burton (III)

I also have a very good friend whose birthday is April 8. I just sent her a birthday card using a Magnclam bearing a cake as the front. Mike posts this picture regularly on RO when wishing someone a happy birthday.
Photobucket

No comments: